Your College IT login details remain the same as before. If you’ve forgotten your password, please refer to this post on resetting it.
Please ensure your information is correct on Access Manager so you can reset your IT password later if required.
Your 8-digit unique student/learner ID number is printed on your College ID card. It is also your College IT username and forms part of your College e-mail address.
Activating your new student I.T. account with your initial password
When you first enrol at College, you’ll be given an activation password which you will need to change when you first log in.
Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll have access to other learning resources at Bradford College such as Moodle.
Activating your account off-campus
If you don’t have a College IT device, you can change your password by logging in to Access Manager using your activation password.
Activating your account on-campus
If you are physically present at Bradford College you can follow the steps below or watch our video guide to logging on for the first time (Note: this guide assumes you’re using a Windows device such as a PC or laptop.)
- Press any key on the keyboard for a login prompt.
- Then enter your 8-digit student ID number as your username.
Enter your activation password. You will then be prompted to choose a new password.
Visit Access Manager to review your IT security questions in case you forget your password and need to reset it.
How to get more help
If you need help accessing your IT account, please get in touch. We’re here to help.
If you did not receive your initial activation password at Induction, please use the following guide to work out your password.
Your initial password is 8 characters which are a combination of:
- the first letter of your first name
- followed by your date of birth (a zero added in front of any numbers below 10)
- followed by the first letter of your surname.
Here is an example for a student called Jane Doe:
- The first letter is (lowercase) j taken from the first name
- Jane’s date of birth is 2nd December 1991, we turn this into = 021291 (putting a zero in front of the 2 and notincluding the 1st two digits from a year)
- Jane’s surname is Doe, so the first letter would be = d
In this example, the password that must be entered is j021291d